Tuesday, April 12, 2011

10 things that i am greatful for :)

so one of my friends brooklynn is doing a make a wave project and asked for 10 things that we are greatful for. Well might as well share with you what i wrote :)

#1 Temples :) i love temples and i would go everyday if i could! 

 
#2 a close family, i cant imagine my life without them :)

#3 The Scriptures :)
 
#4 the church of course! :) 


#5 My talents :) there may not be many and i may not be pro at all of them, im greatful to have them :) 


#6 Music :) music speaks to my soul!! :) 


#7 AMAZING friends!! they keep me sane ;) 


#8 Technology, even though many people abuse the possiblitites with technology im greatful to have it for school work and for my photography :) Its also an even better way to preach the gospel! :) 


#9 id have to say all my hobbies :) ex(longboarding, boating, shooting, dancing, the works ;) ) 

 
#10 last but definately not least is my best friend tyler :) for being on his mission and being one of my examples. also jaden keith on his mission :) those boys keep me wanting to be better :)

1 comment: